Send Your Reviews To...

thereviewers.mail@gmail.com !

Keep 'em short and sweet, no raunchiness or bleeps!

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Come One, Come All, To The Old Blossom Box!

Hello dearies, it's The Raving Reviewer here.

Today, I'm going to TRY and complete the many articles that I've put off and put off due to time restrains, and plain old fashion procrastination.

But I will try, and here I will start.

The Old Blossom Box.

Always makes my day. Until I see everything is sold out, that is. But I love how the photo's are so Wonderfully taken in such Wonderful perspective and how everything in the store is just so...so Wonderful.

Geez, get a grip.
Getting a grip.
Getting a grip...

Wusha.
Okayyy! Here are my fave's of the new collection. Although most are probably sold out. =(

Aside from Jezmine's SUPREMELY AWESOME PICKS OF SUPER AMAZING BELTS...




...She manages to find gorgeous dresses from way back when that I have seen No Where Else!



I mean, where does she get this stuff!?
They're Gorgeous...!

The Old Blossom Box... Go... Now...

No comments: