Send Your Reviews To...

thereviewers.mail@gmail.com !

Keep 'em short and sweet, no raunchiness or bleeps!

Monday, September 8, 2008

Keeping them High at Pastime.

Hello there Ladies (and certain gents)!

It's the Raving Reviewer back once again, and I know I haven't been around for a while, but hey, a girls got a lotta' do nowadays! Plus, the internet connection has been getting back at me for over-using it these past few days...

Ah, anyway, I stumbled across this sweet little site whilst doing my retail rounds this afternoon, and I've finally got round to posting it.

Pastime.

My favourite about the site is that it...


Stocks.Really.Awesome.High.Waisted.Skirts!!!


They call them the 'High Waisted Tulip', and it really IS shaped like one!

Well, an upside-down tulip, with no petals or greens, or any flower-like resemblance, and a tulip made out of fabric, and in non-tulipy colours... Ugh, nevermind.

A TULIP!



I have been LOOKING for high waisted skirts EVERYWHERE. And you know I don't mean those i'm-a-dress-but-a-skirt-but-a-halter-and-a-top type things, but a real skirt, Skirt, ya dig?

Here's your number one resource at Pastimes for middle-section clenching poufs.



And made of all the Quality stuff, too.

Pastime's High Waisted Skirts are made of high quality cotton (oh goodie!) and are available in white, black, brown-gray and beige.

This is definitely a piece that you'd want to be seen in when you're out and about (What with all those fashionista photogs running about the local scene of late!).
And guess what, it's only going for RM50 each!!!



Another Pastime favourite would be the totally sold out Bohemian Princess Maxi dress. And we're not surprised... I mean, have you SEEN prints like those anywhere else?
I sure haven't. And that's why you should rely on Pastime to bring you one-of-a-kind pieces that will definitely give you the jealous stares that you've been so longing for!

I don't know 'bout you, but I'd be clicking on them links right about now, if ya know what I'm talkin' bout.

=P

No comments: